We don’t all look the same. We don’t all sound the same. And we definitely don’t all do things the same way. Like writing, for instance. We don’t all write the same way…so why do we all try and write with the same kind of pencil? It’s madness!
For some of us, using a pen or pencil can be a little bit awkward. Wouldn’t it be great if someone decided to design the pencil…again? To create the pencil from scratch; to come up with a pencil that’s easier and more comfortable to use than any other?
Someone did. The result is the PenAgain Twist 'N Write Pencil – the strangest looking pencil ever!
Perfect for kids, this unique pencil provides the ideal grip for little ones, and allows for maximum control and consistency, while reducing stress on the hand. The wacky wishbone shaped design also forces the tripod finger position required for holding a pencil. It’s comfortable and totally easy to use. Plus, unlike normal pens, there’s no need to grip the PenAgain tightly. The natural weight of your hand is enough to apply lead to paper. There’s no tension, just utter comfort.
You'' be sketching like Picasso, with PenAgain's Twist 'N Write Pencil.
Twist 'N Write 2 Piece Pencil Set features:
- A set of two Twist 'N Write Pencils in different colours - blue and pink.
- Exterior is made from colourful, durable plastic with glitter embellishments.
- Unique wishbone design.
- Designed entirely for comfort – no tension is placed on your hands, so it’s great for children who are learning to write.
- Filled with long-lasting lead - simply twist the pencil to start writing.
- Each pen includes two dual action erasers.
- Small, compact design.