Nowadays, there are so many techno-gadgetry doohickies which make cooking a breeze, but somehow they don’t quite cut to the heart of the skill that is food preparation. It is still important to remember that while your microwave can probably be programmed by your phone these days, so many aspects require a more personal touch – and the tools can be much harder to find than an infra-red can opener.
Regency provides a wide range of unique and practical additions to your kitchen, without taking up another power board in your kitchen.
A sock in your soup? Peeee-ewwww! That’s a recipe for disaster…Unless it’s a Regency Soup Sock!
Made from super stretchy fine mesh fabric, these Soup Socks are perfect for holding whole ingredients like meat, vegetables and bunches of herbs. Simply place a filled sock in your soup, and the liquid will circulate but the solids won’t. Then you can remove the sock and keep the stock. Voila!
- Made in the United States.
- Made from fine mesh fabric – holds ingredients in, but allows liquid to circulate.
- Quickly and easily remove meat and vegetables, while leaving the soup behind.
- Recommend for use boiling and steaming (not recommended for use in the oven or pan).
- Presented as a set of three fine mesh soup socks.
Length: 60cm approximately (stretches in width to hold ingredients).