The folks at Retro 1951 firmly believe that “life is too short to carry an ugly pen!” So, if you’re a pen enthusiast, these are the people to go to for fine writing instruments that pop with some pretty awesome designs!
The Tornado is one of Retro 1951’s best-selling pen designs ever, with a huge range of colours and finishes to its name. But the Tornado Popper Breakaway Rollerball Pen is especially for soccer-lovers, with an etched brass barrel complete with a black and white soccer ball-like print (which, we might add, is totally comfy to hold).
Operating with a simple twist-top mechanism and boasting chromed finishes and a soccer ball print on the very top of the pen, this limited edition release will have you itching to get on to the field.
Tornado Popper Breakaway Rollerball Pen features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Solid brass barrel acid-etched with a soccer ball pattern and finished with a black and white print.
- Chromed accents.
- Twist rollerball mechanism.
- Supplied with black ink.
- Football print on top disc.
- Numbered on top ring - only 2500 pieces available worldwide.
- Presented in a gift tube.