Anyone who loves wine will know the name Riedel.
For over 300 years and through twelve generations of the same family,
Riedel have been dedicated to bringing outstanding glassware to the
world. Every piece in Riedel’s range offers you the kind of quality and
craftsmanship that you will treasure for years to come.
And if you’re looking for glassware that will perfectly compliment
everything from Amarone to Zinfandel, then Riedel has the perfect thing
for you… Voila
Riedel’s Ouverture collection is the uncomplicated glassware series for
those who demand outstanding quality and true style. Machine made from
lead-free glass, each piece in the range is designed to bring out the
best in your wine, while still being practical for everyday use. With its graceful and elegant silhouette, an Ouverture glass is the perfect way to open up the beautiful world of Riedel.
Ouverture Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Germany.
- Made from lead-free glass.
- Recommended for all classic red wine varieties.
- Presented as a set of six glasses, plus an Apple Decanter.
- Hand wash recommended.
- All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe, and has been tested by Riedel to ensure a longer lifespan when washed in this manner.
- If you do need to wash your Riedel glassware by hand, wash the
glass under warm water with detergent and rinse the glass very
- To avoid any staining of your Riedel glasses, you should wash
them using only soft water – that is, water with a low mineral content.
If stains emerge, you can use white vinegar to remove them.
- Avoid scratches to your glassware by not allowing your Riedel glasses to come in contact with any other glasses or metal.
- Polish your glasses using two towels, and avoid holding the glass by the base – this could cause the stem to snap.
- Keep your cleaning towels clean as well, in order to avoid
rubbing any grease on to your Riedel glassware. Wash your cleaning
towels at boiling temperature, without linen or fabric softener.
- Store your glasses away from other items with a strong odour, as this can taint the glass and in turn your wine.
- 6 x 20cm/530ml Ouverture Magnum Glasses.
- 13.5cm/1.5 Litre Apple Decanter.
Code Numbers: 6408/90 and 1460/13.