Since 1896, Royal Albert has specialised in crafting the most exquisite fine china in the most beautiful designs imaginable.
Timeless and distinctive, Royal Albert china has a found a treasured place in hearts, and on tables, the world over. Each Royal Albert design is blooming with their homeland’s signature flower – the rose – to make you feel as though you’ve stepped into a majestic English garden.
Celebrate a century of Royal Albert designs, with their 100 Years collection of limited edition teaware. Each charming pattern represents a popular Royal Albert style from that decade. And so, you can collect 50 years of classic Royal Albert design with this stunning mug set. Within this set you’ll find five fine bone china mugs - ranging from the ornate beauty of the 1900s Regency Blue Mug through to the whimsical 1940s English Chintz Mug - to bring the forgotten elegance of the past back to life.
100 Years 1900-1940 Mug Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Crafted from fine bone china.
- 22-karat gold accents.
- A set of five large mugs in five different classic Royal Albert designs.
- Beautifully presented in a hatbox-style Royal Albert gift box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 350ml 1900s Regency Blue Mug.
- 350ml 1910s Duchess Mug.
- 350ml 1920s Spring Meadow Mug.
- 350ml 1930s Mint Deco Mug.
- 350ml 1940s English Chintz Mug.