Enriched by a century-old tradition of excellent craftsmanship and design, Royal Selangor pewter is amongst the finest in the world.
In collaboration with the Victoria & Albert Museum, Royal Selangor has released their dynamic new ‘Inspired’ range that captures the majesty of England’s grand era of pewter production in the 17th and 18th Centuries.
Fashioned from beautiful, satin-finish pewter, this stunning Carriage Clock is reminiscent of the Neo-Classical design style that was popular in Georgian era England. With a statuesque shape and a beautiful scroll-leaf design on all sides of the casing, the clock also features a charming handle on top, and a stylish white clock face with delicate golden hands. The Royal Selangor Carriage Clock’s antique-style finish also gives it an old world look that is perfect for your home.
If you’re looking for a little inspiration in your home, take it from the best with Royal Selangor and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
Inspired Carriage Clock features:
- Designed by Royal Selangor in collaboration with London’s Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Made from high-quality pewter with an antique-style satin finish.
- Features a large clock face complete with roman numerals and golden hands.
- Requires one SR626SW battery (included).
- Presented in a Royal Selangor gift box.
Dimensions: 15 x 9 x 6.5cm.