We’d all love a little help around the kitchen...
But it only counts when it’s quality
help. Savannah specialises
in quality kitchenware that you can really rely on. Each piece has been
designed to get you through every kitchen challenge easily, without
cutting any corners.
However, you will
triumphantly cut avocados with the Avo Shark! It glides through avocados like a real shark glides through the water, chomps out the pip, and shreds the rest. But don't worry: it's not carnage unless you use the slotted masher to make guacamole!
The Avo Shark is designed for easy and efficient preparation of avocados, specifically the de-pipping stage. Instead of using a spoon to remove an avocado's large seed (it's likely you'll fling it up into the air once it's free), use the Avo Shark's top "teeth" grip the top of the seed; then slide the bottom "teeth" to grip the bottom of the seed. And then simply lift it out.
Once the pip is removed, turn the Avo Shark around and use the scoop to remove the avocado's flesh from its shell. Now you can slice the flesh using the Avo Shark's blade, or mash it using the slotted masher.
The sound of an avocado's demise, at the teeth of the Avo Shark...
Avo Shark features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Blade made from stainless steel.
- Blade for cutting avocado in half.
- Protective blade sheath.
- Safe pip removal uses the top teeth of the blade, while a sliding bottom pair of teeth grip the avocado pip and remove it from the flesh.
- Scoop for removing flesh from shell.
- Slotted masher for making guacamole.
- Elevated blade and scoop to prevent mess on surface.