Meat lovers the world over would undoubtedly agree that America produces some of the best barbecue dishes in the world. As such, it probably comes as no surprise that American design duo Schmidt Brothers just love a good barbie.
So much so, that they expanded their already impressive portfolio of German stainless steel cutlery and chef knives to creating tools for the barbecue as well.
One grill pan. One beer can. Individually, these items (or their contents) are well loved, but combine them together and you have yourself a doubly incredible Can and Pan Barbecue Grill Top Roaster! Crafted from premium, non-stick stainless steel with an acacia wood handle, this clever contraption has been specially designed for beer can chicken roasting. The traditional grill top frypan is accompanied by a detachable centre column, which is large enough to fit a standard beer can inside.
Then, the magic happens: stuff a whole chicken or turkey on top of it and allow the alcohol to infuse into the meat while it cooks, resulting in a richer and deeper flavoured roast. It’s quirky, but definitely tasty!
Barbecue Can and Pan features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Frypan and centre column have been forged from premium quality stainless steel, with a non-stick coating.
- Pan can be used independently without the column.
- Features a detachable, elongated acacia wood handle.
- Frypan and centre column are both dishwasher safe.
- Handle is hand wash recommended.
Pan Diameter: 33cm
Handle Length: 25.5cm
Column Dimensions: 7cm (w) x 9cm (h)