Ever daydreamed about being a Samurai warrior? Pick up a Shun knife, and you’ll almost know the feeling…
For almost a century, Shun knives have been made in Seki City, Japan – a city that can trace its sword-crafting heritage back to the days of the Samurai warriors. When you hold a Shun knife, you’re holding in your hand the result of seven hundred years of history.
Pick up a Shun knife, and you’ll immediately notice the way it feels so comfortable in your hand. Use it, and you’ll feel the centuries of history that's gone into creating this amazing knife.
Just like a samurai sword, your Shun Classic knives will soon become like a natural extension of your own body. They’re perfect for any home chef who’s serious about the art of cooking…and the beauty of a fine knife.
Classic Knife Set features:
- Made in Japan.
- The blade is made from VG-10 high-carbon stainless steel, covered with sixteen layers of stainless steel alloy on each side, which gives it its distinctive, rippled “Damascus” look.
- Razor-sharp edge.
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap.
- Ebony black pakkawood handles are resistant to moisture, and provide the user with a strong, stable grip.
- Handle is roughly “D” shaped, in order to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Full tang 4mm rod extends to the end of the knife for ultimate balance.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Beautifully resented in a wooden Shun box.
- 20.5cm Chef’s Knife.
- 15.5cm Utility Knife.