Ever daydreamed about being a Samurai warrior? Pick up a Shun knife, and you’ll know just what it’s like. Well, almost.
For almost a century, Shun knives have been made in Seki City, Japan – a city that can trace its sword-crafting heritage back to the days of the Samurai warriors! When you hold a Shun knife, you’re holding in your hand the result of seven hundred years of history.
Each knife in Shun’s Classic series radiates an elegant grace all of its own. Pick up a Shun knife, and you’ll immediately notice the way it feels so comfortable in your hand. Use it, and you’ll feel how the Shun’ Classic’s super-sharp blade slices effortlessly through pretty much anything.
Just like a samurai sword, your Shun Classic knives will soon become like a natural extension of your own body. They’re perfect for any home chef who’s serious about the art of cooking…and the beauty of a fine knife.
Classic Slicing Knife features:
- Made in Japan.
- Blade made from VG-10 high-carbon stainless steel, covered with sixteen layers of stainless steel alloy on each side, which gives it its distinctive, rippled “Damascus” look.
- Razor-sharp edge.
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap.
- Ebony black pakkawood handles is resistant to moisture, and provides the user with a strong, stable grip.
- Handle is roughly “D” shaped, in order to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Full tang 4mm rod extends to the end of the knife for ultimate balance.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Shun gift box.
Blade Length: 22.5cm.