Ever wanted to pull a rabbit out of a hat?
With Smart Games’ Bunny Boo, your child is going to come close to doing just that! This 3D puzzle game is going to test their logic thinking skills, strategic planning and visual and spatial perception…not that they’ll truly notice. They’ll be too busy trying to think outside the box to solve a huge amount of challenges.
Bunny Boo works by combining the three wooden blocks and a little rabbit in order to recreate one of sixty pictured puzzles on the included cards. When your structure matches the card you selected, the puzzle is complete. It all comes down to figuring out whether the rabbit sitting in
the red block, or sitting on top
of the block…
This game is great for young children’s spatial development from the age of two. Four levels, sixty challenges – from easy to expert – and simple rules allow for Bunny Boo to be both challenging and enjoyable at the same time!
Bunny Boo features:
- Suitable for children between the ages of two and five.
- Includes three coloured wooden blocks, and a wooden rabbit.
- To play, select one of the sixty cards in the pack. You need to recreate the puzzle shown on it, using only the blocks pictured.
- Your child will have to figure out things such as whether or not the rabbit looking through the star-shaped block; is it standing on top of the yellow block, or in the yellow block?
- Encourages children to explore 3D space.
- Tests logic thinking skills, strategic planning and visual and spatial perception.
- Four levels of skill, from easy to expert, across sixty challenge cards.