Puzzles are one thing, but multi-level logic problems are a whole other story! Sort of.
Smart Games have produced a puzzle that is designed to engage the
mind...the mind of children and adults! Develop logical thinking
skills, strategic planning, as well as visual and spatial perception. No
longer are you just putting a pretty picture together, because now you
have to think
Do you know a quadrillion ways to solve a puzzle? Play Quadrillion to find out… Just click together the four squares of this puzzle, and try to fit every piece – in different combinations – on the squares. Sounds easy, right?
Maybe not…see, there’s particular spots on the squares where you can’t place puzzle pieces, and if you follow the challenges in the included booklet, there’s only one
solution to each problem. But don’t worry – these challenges start easy and get harder, so you’ll be developing your logic, strategic planning and visual and spatial perception as you go.
Go on, get your geek going!
- Suitable for ages 7 and up.
- Just place the four magnetic squares/grids together and start playing!
- Try to fit the twelve puzzle pieces on the game board you just created without placing any of them on a black or white dot.
- Included booklet has a range of challenges ranging from easy to extremely difficult.
- Challenging solitaire develops logic skills, strategic planning, and visual and space perception.
- Suitable for one or more players.
Game Board Dimensions: 14 x 14cm.