Over 100 years ago, revolutionary company, Thermos, invented the first ever vacuum bottle. Today, Thermos is still the world’s leading manufacturer of insulated products, pioneering innovation and style for everything from beverage holders to food jars, mugs and tumblers.
This Stainless Steel Vacuum Food Flask features patented Thermax insulation technology, which virtually eliminates temperature change by creating an airless vacuum space between double steel walls. This superior insulation layer will keep your soups and stews hotter for up to seven hours, or fruit and salads chilled for up to nine. The body feels cool to touch even when there’s hot liquids inside, but you won’t see a single bead of sweat when cold liquids lie within.
A shiny, polished lid also acts as an insulated serving bowl while the wide twist-and-pour stopper comes with an in-built foldable stainless steel spoon, so you can slurp your veggie minestrone while you’re on the go.
For superior insulated vacuumware for when you’re zipping around town, no one does it better than Thermos.
Stainless Steel Vacuum Food Flaskfeatures:
- Made from stainless steel.
- Thermax insulation technology prevents temperature change by creating an airless vacuum space for maximum temperature retention, keeping its contents hotter for up to seven hours, and colder for up to nine.
- Extra-wide mouth for easy filling, serving and cleaning.
- Cool to touch body with hot liquids and sweat-proof with cold liquids.
- Lid doubles as an insulated serving bowl.
- Full-size folding stainless steel spoon included.
- Hand wash recommended.