On Thurlby Herb Farm, things are a little simpler.
idyllic farm is nestled in the countryside far south from the bustling Western Australian capital of Perth, and in the beginning
produced jams and soaps on a single wood fire. Every ingredient was
sourced from the farm, and resulted in natural hand-crafted products that
earned Thurlby its fine reputation.
Despite now selling their products worldwide, Thurlby Herb Farm continues to grow their own beautiful herbal
produce and hires locals in order to create their
wonderfully scented giftware and body care ranges. Why wouldn’t
you want to try something made in a place so tranquil?
Thurlby’s Tailor Made range is designed for men with a taste for earthy, robust scents that are also highly relaxing, and nowhere is this more evident than in the Wheat and Sandalwood Heat Pack. Stress and tension will melt away once this pack is heated and pressed to your aches and pains, while the aromatic herbs provide a soothing sense of wellbeing.
Tailor Made Wheat & Sandalwood Heat Pack features:
- Made in Western Australia.
- Removable cotton cover.
- Filled with wheat and sandalwood, for a relaxing scent.
- Pop your heat pack in the microwave for a couple of minutes, and then place against your aching joints to relieve pain.
- Essential oils may be added after heating.
- A natural way to relieve back pain.
- Full instructions on band.
Dimensions: 37cm x 11cm.