Some foods are more delightful when they’re small. Little cupcakes, little cookies, mini pastries…
But others are bigger when they’re better. Ice, for instance, is
absolutely better when it’s huge, preferably towering over you. Check
out the Artic Circle – would it look any good if there were only a few
small ice cubes floating in the water?
So when Tovolo set out to create the perfect ice cube mould, the phrase
“the bigger the better” wrung in their heads, and they created the
Colossal Ice Sphere Mould. These clever moulds bring the art of
slow-melting cocktail ice spheres to your home without the overpriced
equipment, and adopt a silicone lid for smooth results every time.
Perfect for whisky or cocktails you don’t want watered down by melted
ice, the spheres produced by these moulds take a very long time to melt –
they’ll still be hanging around long after you’ve finished your drink,
no matter how slow you sip. The moulds stack neatly when not in use, and
are so easy to use: just add water up to the raised line, and just wait
for it to freeze…
Colossal Ice Sphere Mould Set features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from BPA-free plastic and silicone.
- To use fill moulds to raised line, and then gently lower silicone cap in to each mould.
- Freeze for 4 - 6 hours, and then run each mould under warm tap on all sides.
- Peel the cap off easily by pulling up on the tabs, then squeeze the mould sides to release your ice.
- Each mould makes one large ice cube (approximately 6cm around), which melts very slowly.
- Moulds stack neatly when not in use.
- Presented as a pair.
- Dishwasher safe.
Mould Dimensions: 8 x 7cm.