Travelling with children can be difficult. From the temper tantrums to the tears and their natural curiosity - which often leads to them wandering off - a trip to London might reflect more of a bad soap opera than a family holiday.
Now, you can wave bon voyage
to these cringe-worthy memories and say hello to Trunki. With Trunki, family holidays will be fun again!
Designed to combat the boredom that comes with travelling tots, Trunki is a lightweight, durable plastic suitcase that you child can literally ride on to the plane. Little boys and girls will just love Boris the Bus, because he looks like a London bus, with illustrations of adorable animal passengers decorating the side of the suitcase. Boris the Bus Trunki features four rolling wheels and two plastic horns on the front so your child can jump on and hold on tight while you wheel them through the airport. There is plenty of room for all of your little one's belongings inside, and Boris even includes two fabric carry handles and a tow strap so you can keep him by your side at all times.
Then, once you’re on the plane or train, Boris the Bus fits neatly under your child’s seat, or in the overhead locker, so your child’s got everything they need to keep themselves entertained on-hand. There’s not a dull moment with Boris the Bus Trunki around – he’s the funkiest trunk on the block.
London's calling, and now you can bring your kids along too!
Boris the Bus Trunki features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and older.
- Made from tough, lightweight plastic.
- Sturdy plastic horns for your child to grip – they also help steer.
- Sturdy, with a maximum capacity of fifty kilograms.
- Protective rubber rim around the case prevents moisture from entering your child's luggage and prevents them from jamming their fingers inside when packing.
- Four rolling wheels allow Trunki to be ridden around airports and stations.
- Closes tight with a strong latch, so your child’s belongings remain safe inside.
- Trunki’s saddle is soft and comfortable to sit on; ideal for airport queues.
- Front and rear stabilisers prevent children tipping their Trunki over while onboard.
- Long shoulder straps allow you to carry Trunki if your child’s tired.
- Fabric carry handles allow for easy portability - pull Trunki along behind you.
- Includes a tow strap with a key to ensure that contents are secure and won't get lost.
- Fits easily under seats or in overhead lockers.
- Classified as carry-on size by most airlines.
- Includes an identity tag.
- Includes animal passenger stickers for decorating your child's Trunki.
Capacity: 18 Litres.
Dimensions: 46cm (w) x 31cm (h) x 21cm (d).