When it comes to adventure, one name stands out from the rest – the Swiss Army Knife.
Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl Elsener invented the “Soldier’s Knife” for the Swiss military, which was followed a few years later by the Offiziermesser
– the “Officer’s Knife”. They were the Swiss Army’s best kept secret…until much later, during World War II, when American GIs working with the Swiss saw the Swiss’ pocket knives in action…and wanted one for themselves! Finding offiziermesser
difficult to pronounce, the Americans simply referred to them as “Swiss Army Knives”.
And that’s how Swiss Army Knives came to be known, loved, and used every day by adventurers all around the world. Handy, easy to use and packed with features, every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife is made from the finest materials – they’re built to last, just as they always have been.
If a tree falls in the forest, chances are, the person with the Ranger Camping Swiss Army Knife was responsible. While this amazing knife is suitable for...well, pretty much everything, it's especially designed to come in handy when you're out in the woods. With a heap of useful tools, the Ranger Camping Swiss Army Knife is a camper's best friend.
Ranger Camping Swiss Army Knife features:
- Made in Switzerland.
- Tough resin body.
- Blade and tools are made from super-tough stainless steel.
- Large blade.
- Small blade.
- Can opener with small screwdriver tip.
- Cap lifter with screwdriver and wire stripper.
- Reamer and punch.
- Multi-purpose hook.
- Wood saw.
- Nail file with metal file, nail cleaner and metal saw.
- 2mm fine screwdriver.