If you’ve ever wondered why people tend to fuss over English sterling silver…well, you won’t anymore, when you have Whitehill in your home.
England’s history of safeguarding the quality of their silver can be traced back to the early 1300s, and ever since the Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths and Silversmiths, along with town assay offices, have reassured that the silver of the United Kingdom is amongst the best in the world.
Stamped by the Sheffield assay office, this Sterling Silver Bead Frame will bring a touch of refinement to your shelf, mantelpiece or desk. This polished, gleaming hallmarked frame of silver is a testament to its quality craftsmanship, and is also the mark of a true heirloom piece. Meanwhile, the sleek contours and striking lines will allow the beauty of your special photograph to do the talking.
Exceptional and special, this is Whitehill at its finest.
Sterling Silver Bead Frame features:
- Made in Sheffield, England.
- Sterling silver frame is hallmarked with date of production, manufacturer's mark, finesse marks, and the assay office of Sheffield's Yorkshire rose.
- Modern wood backing.
- Beautiful bead design around the edges of the frame.
- Includes a stand for portrait or horizontal orientation.
- Presented in a Whitehill gift box.
Frame Dimensions: 14cm x 18cm.
Suits Photo Size: 9cm x 13cm (3.5” x 5”).