Whoever knew that hibiscus flowers could be so tasty?
First we were putting them in champagne…and now we’re adding them to salt!
Wild Hibiscus’ gourmet finishing salt gets its unique hue from pure dried hibiscus flowers, which are combined with Australian pyramid salt flakes to impart a distinctive, fruity zing, along with moreish qualities. This simple blend crumbles easy between your fingers, but also lends itself quite well to salt grinders.
There are also plenty of uses for this salt. It can be used in margarita cocktails to create a vivid salt rim, added to your simple morning eggs to enhance flavour…it can even be sprinkled on cupcakes for an especially gourmet twist! Meanwhile, the hibiscus flowers used in this salt are grown naturally, harvested by hand, and dried using solar power – as pure as Mother Nature intended.
Hibiscus Flower Salt features:
- Made in Australia.
- A blend of Australian pyramid salt and pure dried hibiscus flowers.
- Crumbles between the fingers, or can be used in a salt grinder.
- Imparts a distinct, fruity zing.
- Hibiscus flowers are grown naturally, harvested by hand and dried using solar power.
- Can be used in cocktails, on eggs and pizzas, and even on desserts.