Woodstock isn’t just the world’s most famous music festival.
It’s also the name of the world’s favourite wind chimes. The lovely tinkle of their chimes will add a magical vibe to your home whenever the wind blows. In fact it’s so beautiful you might find yourself quietly awaiting the next breeze…
Fancy yourself a Francophile? Immerse yourself through sight and sound in the beauty of Provence, with a chime inspired by the French country town. The chimes resonate with music from French pianist Erik Satie's Gnossienne
- one of the most beautiful, haunting piano melodies ever written, while the rustic blue wood and sunflower symbol perfectly capture the beauty of the Provence countryside.
The music of Woodstock, every time the wind blows.
- Body and wind sail are made from blue-washed ash wood with platinum-toned grey aluminium tube chimes.
- Strung together with strong, durable string.
- String loop and ring for hanging.
- Tuned to a medieval scale, echoing the meditative music of the Gothic era.
- Presented in a Woodstock Chimes box.
Length: 66cm, total hanging length - including hanging loop.