Woodstock isn’t just the world’s most famous music festival.
It’s also the name of the world’s favourite wind chimes. The lovely tinkle of their chimes will add a magical vibe to your home whenever the wind blows. In fact it’s so beautiful you might find yourself quietly awaiting the next breeze…
Dreaming of Tuscany? Immerse yourself through sight and sound of this quaint Italian village, with a chime inspired by all things Tuscany. The chimes resonate with music from one of Italy's most celebrated composers - Giuseppe Verdi
, while the rustic red wood detailing features an image of grapes which has been beautifully burned-on to the wood.
The music of Woodstock, every time the wind blows.
- Body and wind sail are made from burgundy-washed ash wood with matte burgundy-toned aluminium tube chimes.
- Strung together with strong, durable string.
- String loop and ring for hanging.
- Tuned to the notes of an aria by Italian composer Giuseppe Verdi.
- Presented in a Woodstock Chimes box.
Length: 68.5cm, total hanging length - including hanging loop.