It might seem funny that a company known as the Wool Shop sells anything
other than wool…but once you see how effective their alternative
cleaning products are, it won’t seem so funny any more!
Since the early ‘80s, Wool Shop has set out to become the United States’
leading manufacturer of home-cleaning tools – no matter the material.
For instance, this Chamois Sponge is wrapped in genuine lambskin that, combined with the interior sponge, quickly absorbs moisture, dirt and residue left behind after dusting or washing.
Perfect for use wet or dry, this sponge has a multitude of uses around the house, able to deep clean and wipe away water spots from stainless steel, furniture, silverware, windows, mirrors and much more.
From the kitchen to the bathroom to the car, this is one powerful sponge that will outperform most others!
Chamois Sponge features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Absorbent inner sponge surrounded by genuine soft lambskin.
- Wipes away spots and streaks on stainless steel, windows and mirrors, chrome, furniture, silverware and much more.
- Can be used wet or dry, depending on the task.
- Can be washed with warm water and mild detergent.
Dimensions: 14cm (l) x 9cm (w).