1. To be eligible, customers must make an online purchase valued at $100 or more via: www.petersofkensington.com.au between 12.01am AEST 17 August 2023 to 11:59pm AEST 20 August 2023 inclusive ("Promotion Period"), using the nominated coupon code, to be eligible to receive a Peter's of Kensington eGift Card.
2. The value of online purchases does not include shipping costs and any balance paid by Gift Cards or eGift Cards.
3. Excludes eBay, TradeMe, Gift Registry, Phone Orders and In-Store purchases.
4. All purchases must be received by 11:59pm AEST 20 August 2023.
5. This eGift Card is valid for Thirty Six (36) months from the date of issuance.
6. This eGift Card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
7. Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
8. Gift Cards or eGift Cards will not be accepted as payment for any amendments to an order that currently contains a bonus eGift Card.
9. The management retains the right to reject any eGift Card that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
10. We are not responsible if the eGift Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
11. This eGift Card cannot be redeemed in order to purchase any Gift Cards or eGift Cards.
12. To be eligible to receive a Peter's of Kensington eGift Card, a functioning email and postal address must be supplied. The Promoter will not accept liability for costs or claims arising from missing or invalid email and/or address. Changes of nominated claimant address will not be permitted after claims have closed.
13. eGift Card recipients must retain their original Peter's of Kensington purchase tax invoice(s) for all Claims as proof of purchase of the Product. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of Claim and forfeiture of any right.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the claimant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the purchase tax invoice was issued.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) use of the Bonus.
19. The Promoter is Peter's of Kensington Pty Limited (ABN 69 002 881 218), 57 Anzac Parade Kensington, NSW, Australia 2033.